offkoenig

offkoenig

Дизайнер
Дизайнер
18 Дек 2019
offkoenig.ru
I buy plugins from here.
I spend money here

Your paypal account is in NEGATIVE, you are broke.

I will leave here and never spend another $.
You can stay here scamming people from this forum if they allow that.

Admin of Sky plugins will lose money to keep a shit head like you.

GG with that
I repeat - I offered you stream of my account to make sure i'm not lying - you refused

DezLife

DezLife

Да да
АДМИНИСТРАТОР
Проверенный
4 Дек 2019
vk.com
Broke scammer Vrs guy who would pay $50 for some rust skins and verified buyer of plugins.

I have literally thousands of dollars in my servers, im not broke, but i also wont let some scrub scam me.

Sky Plugin admins, why have you not replied to this?
The money was returned to you. Enough. If he had not returned the money, then we would have removed him. But everything was returned to you.

WebGhost

WebGhost

Проверенный
Проверенный
5 Окт 2020
Attached here is proof where i had to FORCE a refund from this low life scum bag.

All he had to do was refund the money, but he played games, he told lies and he tried to act like he never got the money when he did.

Now skyplugin admins defend this loser?

I have provided you more than enough proof.

Вложения

WebGhost

WebGhost

Проверенный
Проверенный
5 Окт 2020
If you prefer to allow scammers to scam your customers i feel sorry for your future.

I know as long as you defend this loser i will not buy anything else from any of you.

Keep the scammer, brush off paying customers.

You act as if i am forced to buy from here?
As if i have no where else to go?
You act as if i did something wrong by trusting this person enough i sent them $50 up front?

Yea right, watch me take this fat ass bank roll and walk away little buddy.

Dezlife you are the same person who joined my discord, then pmed me asking for chaos code plugins, you and this person are alot alike aren't ya. ;)

Makes alot fo sense.

Последнее редактирование:
offkoenig

offkoenig

Дизайнер
Дизайнер
18 Дек 2019
offkoenig.ru
If you prefer to allow scammers to scam your customers i feel sorry for your future.

I know as long as you defend this loser i will not buy anything else from any of you.

Keep the scammer, brush off paying customers.

You act as if i am forced to buy from here?
As if i have no where else to go?
You act as if i did something wrong by trusting this person enough i sent them $50 up front?

Yea right, watch me take this fat ass bank roll and walk away little buddy.

Dezlife you are the same person who joined my discord, then pmed me asking for chaos code plugins, you and this person are alot alike aren't ya. ;)

Makes alot fo sense.
Here is your money return, it was able only with PayPal help, cause my balance is negative cause your money was ON HOLD

Вложения

Реакции: DezLife
DezLife

DezLife

Да да
АДМИНИСТРАТОР
Проверенный
4 Дек 2019
vk.com
[QUOTE = "offkoenig, post: 3467, member: 15"]
Вот ваш возврат денег, он был возможен только с помощью PayPal, потому что мой баланс отрицательный, потому что ваши деньги были В ОЖИДАНИИ
[/ QUOTE]

Забей он вообще не вкуривает сколько я ему не объяснял ....

WebGhost

WebGhost

Проверенный
Проверенный
5 Окт 2020
Case Closed

You are both liars and thiefs.

I have proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.
Attached here is pic where DezLife tried to beg me to share chaos code plugins with him.

Shameful liars and thieves.

Both of you are worthless honestly.

Вложения

F

FluFFen

Пользователь
28 Янв 2020
well offkoenig..
you contacted me after my frustrated post here in january, told me you will solve now the problem - and didnt answer for another 4 or 5 months.
i dont know whats wrong, or why you just keep offering your service here - but dont do that anymore please. here are server owners that dont earn much money for their time and do it as a hobby. really annoying to waste money then you know?

i didnt answer anymore cause i dont need to invest any time, when i´m unsure if you keep answering. so keep the money and hf. but kinda weird to see there are other users with problems too.
cheers.